Locum Tenens Pulmonology Job Seaford, DE
A Delaware-based facility is currently seeking a pulmonology/critical care physician to assist with locum tenens coverage. The schedule is 7 days on/7 days off, with call, and you will see an average of 8 - 12 patients per day. The covering physician must be board certified and have an active DE state medical license.
CompHealth is the industry leader in both locum tenens and permanent healthcare staffing and can find the right job in the right location for you.
- Certification: BC required
- License: Active Delaware state license needed
- Schedule: 7 days on/7 days off
- Call: Yes
- Caseload: 8 - 12 patients per day
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel and comprehensive malpractice coverage
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- Access to online portal for assignment details and time entry
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.