Locum Tenens Family Practice Job Unknown, MN
A Minnesota-based facility is currently seeking a family practice physician to assist with locum tenens coverage. The assignment schedule is Monday - Friday, 8 am - 5 p, with call, and you will see an average of 19 - 24 patients per day. The covering physician must be board certified or board eligible and have a current MAT certification. You will need to have an active MN state license for this position.
Locum tenens doctors deliver highly valued services in community health centers, health professional shortage areas, low-income districts, and other urban locations in need. To be a part of this revolution in care, contact your personal CompHealth representative today.
- Certification: BC/BE required
- License: Active MN state license needed
- Schedule: Monday - Friday, 8 am - 5 pm
- Call: Yes
- Caseload: 19 - 24 patients per day
- Other Certification: MAT
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel and comprehensive malpractice coverage
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- Access to online portal for assignment details and time entry
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.