Full Time Anesthesia Job San Antonio, TX
San Antonio, TX
alarm 17 days ago
Posted by HCA HealthCare
Employer HCA Healthcare
OBGYN Opportunity in San Antonio, Texas
Well established OBGYN practice in San Antonio, Texas is seeking a compassionate physician to join their group.
- Board certified or board eligible in obstetrics and gynecology
- Texas medical license, or eligible for Texas licensure
- New grads are encouraged to apply
- Willing to take time with their patients and keep them informed to improve their quality of life and care
- Robotics available
- Competitive compensation package
About Methodist Hospital ' Metropolitan & Methodist Healthcare System:
- 378-bed facility, 12 operating suites
- Dedicated women's pavilion features seven antepartum beds, 16 labor-and-delivery suites, 35 postpartum rooms and 16 Level III NICU beds. Dedicated entrance and OB emergency department.
- Methodist Healthcare System is the largest provider of health care in South and Central Texas with 28 facilities, including nine acute care hospitals serving over 94,000 inpatients and 500,000 outpatients annually
San Antonio is home to 2.5 million people and is experiencing solid economic growth in industries such as bioscience and healthcare, aerospace, IT and cybersecurity and green technologies. San Antonio's MSA is expected to add up to 1.1 million new residents and 500,000 new jobs by 2040. This growing city offers big-city amenities and world-renowned attractions coupled with a relaxed and inviting atmosphere for all ages. San Antonio residents also enjoy a cost of living slightly below the national average due to lower housing costs, as well as no state income tax.
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.