Full Time Anesthesia Job Orlando, FL
Posted by TeamHealth
Employer Team Health
Orlando Health is expanding their cardiac services! Provide safe, high-quality patient care as a full-time cardiac anesthesiologist on our anesthesiologist/CRNA care-team model at Orlando Regional Medical Center in Orlando, Florida. Perform high-acuity cases a this Level I Trauma Center including general, thoracic, vascular, neuro, trauma, plastics, urology and cardiac. There is no OB or pediatric cases. Founded by anesthesiologists, TeamHealth Anesthesia uniquely understands the needs and expectations of anesthesiologists and CRNAs. Our solid reputation among the provider community has allowed us to partner with the best clinicians in the market, creating stable, top-notch groups for our hospital clients and communities we serve. To continue our success, we need leading clinicians like you to be part of our team. Our anesthesiology teams deliver care to thousands of patients in different clinical settings across hundreds of practices who have the same goal to advance the practice of anesthesiology. Though our touchpoints and case mixes are diverse, the one common thread is the support we provide our clinical teams so they can focus on exceptional patient care and OR effectiveness.
- Highly competitive compensation structure
- Employer subsidized health insurance
- Employer paid life insurance and long-term disability
- Paid professional liability insurance (including tail)
- Relocation assistance
- Resources for Personal Wellness
- TeamHealth's Provider Wellness Division provides support for physical and emotional well-being, including stress management resources
- Association with a leading physician practice in the U.S.
- Access to professional development tools, educational resources and CME through the TeamHealth Institute
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.