Full Time Hospitalist Job Kansas City, KS
Kansas City, KS
Posted by TeamHealth
Employer Team Health
TeamHealth has an excellent opening for a full-time Hospitalist to join our established program in the Kansas City metro area. You will enjoy a modified block schedule of seven days on, seven days off (7/7), without the daily 12-hour shift requirements, affording you flexibility with your daily schedule and time with your family/friends during the week you are scheduled. This position supports a collaborative practice environment with top-notch specialists and experienced nurses and an excellent long-standing relationship with administration. You will have the ability to care for low to high acuity patients and the option to teach medical students, if desired. Take advantage of industry-leading earnings for the Kansas City area. TeamHealth is a physician-led organization of 40+ years that offers career growth programs and a daily commitment to providing excellent patient care. We welcome internal medicine or family medicine physicians and current residents to apply today!
- Desired seven days on, seven day off schedule (7/7)
- Supports a family-friendly schedule
- Established hospitalist program with excellent relations with the medical and nursing staff and administration
- Care for a mix of patient acuity
- Excellent earning potential with a base salary, wRVU incentives
- Comprehensive benefits package available
- Paid malpractice with tail insurance
- Access to professional development tools, educational resources and CME through the TeamHealth Institute
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.