Full Time Orthopedic Joint Job Duluth, MN
Our client is looking for an Orthopedic surgeon to join a group practice with twelve orthopods and a full staff of advanced practice providers and schedulers. This is one of the largest and most established practices in the Duluth MN region and has been around for over 50 years.
Orthopedic Surgeon Job Responsibilities:
- Examines, diagnoses, and treats diseases and injuries to the musculoskeletal system.
- Prescribes course of treatment for patients with injuries, disorders, or malformations and performs required surgery.
- Conducts and supervises direct patient care, including some non-surgical treatment options.
- Plans and executes disease prevention and health promotion programs.
- Conduct medical research on new injuries or diseases, and conducts, supervises, and participates in medical education and training of other medical personnel.
- Participates in on-call schedule in a responsive and timely manner.
- Provides outpatient consultation and hospital consultation services.
- Maintains CME units based on the requirements of the specifying Board.
Ortho surgeon will work primarly in the Duluth market with some coverage to our outreach clinics. Orthopedic surgeon will work M-F with a 1 and 12 call coverage, full time employee with full benefits package and partnership track
Education, Experience, and Licensing Requirements:
- Completion of a residency in orthopedic surgery in an approved program
- Current BC/BE in orthopedic surgery (American Board of Orthopedic Surgery)
- Valid state medical license as MD or DO in Minnesota or ability to attain
- Valid DEA certificate
- 2 years' experience working full-time as an orthopedic surgeon preferred but new grads please apply
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.