Locum Tenens Pulmonology Job Unknown, ME
A pulmonology/critical care physician is needed to provide coverage at a Maine medical facility. The provider will work from 7 am - 5 pm with nightly call, and will work weekends on rotation. The locum tenens physician will see approximately 7 - 14 patients per day in the clinic, and duties include ICU coverage and some pulmonary consultations. This is a great opportunity to work with a team of experienced and highly skilled physicians and assistants. The ideal candidate will be board certified or board eligible. This facility requires providers to have an ACLS certification. Our licensing team will assist qualified candidates with obtaining a ME state medical license. Weatherby will also provide assistance with all hospital privileging paperwork, so that's one less thing for you to worry about.
- 7 am - 5 pm shifts with nightly call
- Licensing assistance available
- ACLS certification needed
- Board certified or eligible
- 7 - 14 patients per day
- ICU coverage and some pulmonary consultations
- Paid malpractice insurance; pre-paid travel and housing expenses
- Assignment details and time entry in online portal
- Competitive compensation
- 24-hour access to your Weatherby Healthcare consultant
- Charter member of NALTO
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.