Permanent Anesthesia Job York, PA
This partnership-track/hospital-employed opportunity has a generous/competitive compensation package plus bonuses. You will also be offered full medical benefits for the physician and family, life insurance/disability, vacation/holidays, relocation assistance, a sign-on bonus, CME time, a retirement plan, and malpractice insurance.
Come live and practice in this centrally located Pennsylvania town. You will have easy access to Baltimore, MD, and Washington, DC. It has a lower cost of living than the larger cities, and you be able to enjoy the rolling green hills, the historic Gettysburg Battlefield, local farms, eateries, shops, and galleries.
If this opportunity sounds interesting to you, contact CompHealth for more information about this position and to discuss other jobs that fit your life, your goals, and your schedule.
To get started, please contact Linda Graziani at 203.663.9334 or email your CV and references to firstname.lastname@example.org. Refer to job number 2652741.
- Employed position with benefits
- Work Monday through Friday
- Can elect a 2 week on and 2 week schedule
- No call or night requirements
- Hospital with adjacent ASC
- 100% supervision
- Mostly ortho ASC cases
- Located just south of Harrisburg, PA
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.