Permanent Psychiatry Job Cleveland, OH
This position offers a competitive compensation based on experience, and a sign-on bonus. You will also receive malpractice insurance with tail, LTD and STD, comprehensive benefits, 4 weeks of PTO, 1 week of CME and $4,000, a 401k retirement plan, OPERS pension, and relocation assistance.
You will enjoy working in Cleveland, right on the shores of Lake Erie. Residents enjoy the Cleveland Museum of Art, the Cleveland Orchestra, some of the best eateries in America, and every metro amenity you could wish for.
At CompHealth, we are experts at matching you with your just-right job. Every step of the way, you will be supported by specialty teams comprised of tenured professionals. Our goal is to make a difference in the lives of our physicians and the healthcare communities they serve.
For inquiries about this opportunity, please call Camille Whaley directly at 203.663.9380 or email your CV and references to firstname.lastname@example.org. Refer to job #2653253.
- Experienced in the treatment of addictions
- Opportunity for academic and career development
- Opportunity for collaborative publishing and research
- Full time with some flexibility
- BC in addiction psychiatry, or both psychiatry and addiction medicine
- 2021s are welcome to apply
- Excellent benefits, malpractice with tail, and PTO
- Work right in Downtown Cleveland
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.