Full Time Oncology Job Fort Wayne, IN
You will work with their comprehensive cancer center, which includes multidisciplinary support and collaboration with medical and radiation oncologists, pathologists, plastic and reconstructive surgeons, nurse practitioners, genetic counselors, physical therapy, survivorship support, and nurse navigators.
The hospital is a large short-term acute-care hospital and is the region's only heart and kidney transplant center. Their center has earned a reputation for providing comprehensive, compassionate, and state-of-the-art care delivering excellent patient outcomes.
There are career development and leadership opportunities, an infusion center on the hospital campus, and even CoC accreditation.
Fort Wayne is a thriving and diverse community with excellent schools and a low cost of living. It is located centrally between Chicago, Indianapolis, and Detroit. The benefits of working for this health system are amazing.
Please call Timothy McLean at 954.837.2767 to learn more or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and refer to job 2653298.
- State-of-the-art equipment including da Vinci Xi and Si
- A dynamic team of nurse navigators
- High-risk genetic counseling and testing
- Medical and radiation oncology services
- Opportunity to participate in clinical trials
- Flexible scheduling
- Join a very large group of oncologists
- Fort Wayne has received accolades as an All-American City and a Most Livable City in the US
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.