Full Time Endocrinology Job Fort Wayne, IN
A multispecialty group in Fort Wayne, IN is now accepting applications for a board-certified or board-eligible endocrinologist to join a collegial and growing team with a financially strong and thriving world-class health system.
You will join 2 other endocrinologists and 4 nurse practitioners in a warm and collegial environment. Patient assistance and prior authorization are supported by additional staff separate from the office nurses to help you take over a well-established 14+-year-old practice due to retirement.
Fort Wayne is a thriving and diverse community with excellent schools and a low cost of living. It is located centrally between Chicago, Indianapolis, and Detroit. The benefits of working for this health system are amazing.
Please call Timothy McLean at 954.837.2767 to learn more or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and refer to job 2653298.
- Join 2 other endocrinologists and 4 nurse practitioners
- Take over the patients of a retiring physician with a strong built-in referral base
- Diabetes education center for diabetes treatment and education
- Patient assistance and prior authorization are supported by a well-organized staff
- Minimal call with no weekends, nights, or holiday coverage
- See an average of 18 to 22 patients per day in the clinic
- An interesting range of endocrinopathies seen on a regular basis
- Fort Wayne has received accolades as an All-American City and a Most Livable City in the US
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.