Full Time ObGyn Job Damariscotta, ME
This hospital-employed position offers a competitive salary plus incentives/bonuses. You will also receive relocation assistance, a sign-on bonus, medical benefits, life insurance/disability, 6 weeks of vacation, 8 holidays, $4,750 in reimbursed CME/dues/memberships, a 403b retirement plan, and malpractice with tail coverage.
Located near the head of the Damariscotta River, 12 miles from the ocean, Damariscotta is a key focal point for mid coast Maine residents and visitors. Damariscotta's fine public and private elementary schools, high school, modern hospital and public library, thriving arts community, and diverse businesses provide residents with a full range of 'modern' conveniences and opportunities in a truly unique historic and natural setting.
This is an excellent opportunity to work with a great organization where you can share your skills and expertise. With access to the largest bank of temporary and permanent positions nationwide, CompHealth will help you find a practice opportunity that truly matches your criteria.
If you are interested, please contact Nancy Toth directly at 203.663.9363 or email your CV and references to firstname.lastname@example.org. Refer to job number 2653308.
- Hospital-employed position
- Level 1 NICU
- 125 deliveries per year
- Must enjoy working with midwives
- Midwives take the first call
- Blocked surgery schedule plus access if needed
- Wonderful and approachable leadership
- Small community, outdoor lovers paradise
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.