Full Time Hospitalist Job Montgomery, PA
An exciting part-time hospitalist opportunity is now available in Pennsylvania due to growth. The schedule can be a block of 7 every 28 days, or short blocks of 3 or 4. The shifts are from 7 am to 7 pm and you will not have to stay the full 12 hours if all admissions and rounds are done. Leave and be on a pager if needed for the rest of the shift. No procedures or ICU coverage is needed during the day shifts. There will be some teaching/mentoring of residents/med students, but this is not an academic position. They welcome physicians that are board certified in internal medicine.
This hospital-employed opportunity has a competitive salary based on years of experience. You may also be offered partial benefits and relocation malpractice insurance.
At CompHealth our goal is to ensure that your interaction with us is seamless and stress-free from start to finish. Every step of the way, you will be supported by specialty teams comprised of tenured professionals with decades of collective experience finding jobs.
To get started, contact Gary Nishizaki directly at 954.837.2697 or send your CV to email@example.com. Refer to job #2653349.
- Stable and secure hospital-employed permanent position
- Part-time day hospitalist commitment for 7 to 8 shifts per month
- Not a locums or per diem opportunity
- Can be a block of 7 every 28 days or short blocks of 3 or 4
- Daytime only hours from 7 am to 7 pm
- No ICU and no procedures
- Part-time base salary and some benefits available
- Hospital located in popular Montgomery County just north of Philadelphia
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.