Full Time Anesthesia Job Unknown, FL
A new pain management physician opportunity is now available in Florida. This position is 100% interventional pain procedures with conservative medication management. You will work Monday through Thursday from 9 am to 5 pm, and Friday from 9 am to 3 pm. The ideal candidate will be an M.D./D.O. with a pain fellowship, strong work ethic, and a commitment to excellence.
This employed position offers a salary plus profits for an unlimited earning potential. You will also receive a sign-on bonus, malpractice insurance, medical benefits, life insurance/disability, vacation/holidays, CME time, a retirement plan, and relocation assistance.
At CompHealth, we are experts at matching you with the right job. Every step of the way, you will be supported by specialty teams comprised of tenured professionals. Our goal is to make a difference in the lives of our physicians and the healthcare communities they serve.
For inquiries about this opportunity, please contact Rya Harrison directly at 203.663.9406 or email your CV and references to firstname.lastname@example.org. Refer to job number 2653361.
- 1-year partnership-track opportunity
- Base plus profit, no limit on earning potential
- 100% interventional pain with conservative medication management
- Monday through Friday schedule
- Call is shared by partners
- Join other physicians, NPs, RNs, and PAs
- Multidisciplinary approach
- M.D./D.O. with pain fellowship
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.