Full Time Hospitalist Job Central, LA
A hospital in Louisiana needs an acute rehab hospitalist to create a new practice with no overhead. The schedule is Monday through Friday with flexible and autonomous hours to meet your needs. Call will be shared, and the incoming physician can expect to see 15 patients per day on average. They welcome IM and FM physicians and rehab certification will be needed. If you do not have an active LA medical license, CompHealth has a team dedicated to help you obtain one. Final-year residents and are welcome to apply.
This 1099 position offers competitive compensation. You will have 2 types of employment options. An admitter who is fully responsible for patient workup from inception, or a consultant who partners with PM&R and other physicians for treating patients.
This is an excellent opportunity to work with a great organization where you can share your skills and expertise. With access to the largest bank of temporary and permanent positions nationwide, CompHealth will help you find a practice opportunity that truly matches your criteria. For more information on this or any jobs, contact CompHealth today.
If you are interested, contact Joanne Eskew at 954.837.2790 or email your CV and references to email@example.com. Refer to job #2653397.
- Earning potential over $300K
- Independent contractor - round and go
- Listed in Fortune 100 and Top 100 Best Company to work for
- Flexible/autonomous hours, Monday - Friday schedule
- 15 patients per day
- No procedures or ICU
- Great culture
- Up and coming city with an easy drive to New Orleans or Baton Rouge, LA
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.