Full Time ObGyn Job Martin, TN
A generalist OB/GYN opportunity is now available with a group in Tennessee. The schedule is Monday through Friday and back up call coverage is provided by OB hospitalists. Cover 1 acute are hospital that averages 20 to 30 deliveries per month. They welcome candidates that are board certified. If you do not hold an active TN license, CompHealth has a licensing team to help you with the processing and application, if necessary.
This employed opportunity has a competitive base salary and up to $90K in medical loan repayment over 3 years. You will be offered medical benefits, life insurance/disability, vacation/holidays, relocation assistance, CME, a retirement plan, and malpractice coverage.
With a population of approximately 40,000, Martin has amazing parks, great public schools, fine arts, sports, and great festivals. Great local eateries as well as chain restaurants are plentiful. Martin offers a low cost of living and Tennessee has no state income tax.
CompHealth has been one of the most reputable healthcare staffing firms for over 40 years in America. Our consultants are known for their expertise, so when a CompHealth consultant represents you, your skills, and your experience, our clients pay attention.
For inquiries about this opportunity, contact Lee Bradford at 203.663.9359 or send your CV and references to firstname.lastname@example.org. Refer to job number 2653425.
- Up to $90K in medical loan repayment
- Generalist OBGYN position
- OB/GYN hospitalists back up OB/GYN call
- Monday through Friday
- Cover 1 hospital
- Hospital sees approximately 20 to 30 deliveries a month
- Must be board certified
- Located in beautiful Northwest TN
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.