Permanent ObGyn Job Hammond, IN
You will receive a competitive salary in the $275K range, additional incentives, medical coverage for you and your family, and 3 weeks of vacation. You will also be provided with student loan repayment, relocation assistance, a 401(k) retirement plan, and malpractice covered by the FTCA.
Come live and practice on Lake Michigan in Indiana. This is a great community and just a short drive from downtown Chicago. This is an ideal location if you want to live in a safe community with a low cost of living but still be able to enjoy all the amenities of a large metropolitan location.
Our goal is to ensure that your interaction with us is seamless and stress-free from start to finish. Every step of the way, you will be supported by specialty teams comprised of tenured professionals with decades of collective experience.
If you are looking for a rewarding opportunity anywhere throughout the country, please contact Greg Giroux directly at 203.663.9356 or email your CV and references to firstname.lastname@example.org. Refer to job number 2653436.
- Monday through Friday schedule
- 1:4 call, midwives take first call
- Final-year residents welcome
- Just outside Chicago, IL
- Salary in the $275K range and relocation assistance
- Student loan repayment and a 401(k) retirement plan
- Federal Tort malpractice
- Medical coverage for you and your family
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.