Permanent Dermatology Job Pennsylvania, PA
INAUGURAL RESIDENCY PROGRAM DIRECTOR NEEDED!
LARGE 7-HOSPITAL HEALTH SYSTEM
SUBURBAN SETTING in MAJOR METROPOLITAN AREA
M3 Executive Search is proud to conduct the national search for this health system’s inaugural Dermatology residency program director. This program adds to nearly a dozen other residency programs, and leadership at every level is enthusiastic about being able to train Dermatology residents in the future.
This health system is anchored by a highly respected teaching hospital affiliated with one of the largest independent allopathic medical schools in the nation. The system includes 7 regional hospitals including a metropolitan Children’s Hospital acquired at the end of 2019. Highlights of this opportunity include:
- New, state of the art Regional Medical School under construction and opening! First 40 medical students to be welcomed in the 2021-2022 academic year.
- Targeted residency approval/accreditation in 2021
- The residency program director will have the full support of the system including a consulting firm to help guide & assist in generating the application
- Ability to support 3 Dermatology residents per year once established
- Fantastic Chief with an impressive vision for both the residency program and expansion of Dermatology services throughout the region
- Core faculty including a fellowship-trained Mohs surgeon
- Opportunity to create a residency from inception coupled with an excellent clinical practice that provides a great work-life balance
The selected candidate should be a strong leader with a true passion for teaching. An entrepreneurial spirit is valued, and candidates should not only meet the requirements needed to become a Program Director but have a strong desire to provide exceptional quality of care and enthusiastically work with the core faculty to continue expanding services as the system continues to grow.
Reference: EXEC DERM 9107
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.