Locum Tenens Cardiology Job Unknown, MT
A new locum tenens cardiology opportunity is now available in Montana. The facility needs a provider to work over a four-month period. The locum tenens physician will have a caseload of 10 - 15 patients per day doing echo, stress, and EKG duties, with nuclear and TEE proficiency preferred. Candidates should be board certified, but board eligible physicians are welcome. Weatherby will help with all hospital privileging paperwork. This facility is willing to license qualified out-of-state physicians. This is an excellent opportunity to work with a seasoned group of healthcare professionals who provide high quality medical care. If you have availability in your schedule, give Weatherby a call today for more details.
- Board certified or eligible
- Licensing assistance available
- 10 - 15 patients per day
- Echo, stress, and EKG duties
- Nuclear and TEE proficiency preferred
- Paid malpractice insurance; pre-paid travel and housing expenses
- Assignment details and time entry in online portal
- Competitive compensation
- 24-hour access to your Weatherby Healthcare consultant
- Charter member of NALTO
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.