Locum Tenens ObGyn Job Ada, OK
An Oklahoma-based medical facility needs locum tenens OB/GYN coverage. The provider will work two weeks per month in the clinic with call. The locum tenens physician will see approximately 15 - 20 patients per day in a level II NICU. Candidates must be board certified or board eligible. We will provide assistance with all hospital privileging paperwork. If you are seeking a new opportunity or would simply like to learn more about locum tenens, give Weatherby a call today for details.
- Two weeks per month clinic and call
- Must have active OK license
- BC/BE required
- 15 - 20 patients per day
- Level II NICU
- Paid malpractice insurance; pre-paid travel and housing expenses
- Assignment details and time entry in online portal
- Competitive compensation
- 24-hour access to your Weatherby Healthcare consultant
- Charter member of NALTO
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.