Permanent Psychiatry Job Hillsboro, OR
This employed opportunity has a salary guarantee and a compensated call. You will also be offered full medical/dental/vision benefits, long- and short-term disability, relocation assistance, a sign-on bonus, CME time and allowance, multiple retirement plan options, and malpractice with tail coverage.
Hillsboro is the 5th-largest city in the state of Oregon and is the county seat of Washington County. Lying in the Tualatin Valley on the west side of the Portland metropolitan area, the city hosts many high-technology companies, such as Intel, that comprise what has become known as the Silicon Forest.
If this opportunity sounds interesting to you, contact CompHealth for more information about this position and to discuss other jobs that fit your life, your goals, and your schedule.
To get started, please contact Britney Dias directly at 203.663.9367 or email your CV and references to email@example.com. Refer to job number 2652423.
- Guaranteed salary
- Compensated call
- Work at an acute psychiatric facility
- Patient ages of 60 and older
- 7 on and 7 off schedule
- Must have geriatric fellowship or be a local 2021 fellow
- Board certified in adult psychiatry
- Located in the 5th-largest city of Oregon
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.