Full Time Family Practice Job NY
This opportunity allows you to continue running your practice exactly how you want. They relieve you of administration burdens. They will handle all the concierge membership, billing, marketing, communications to patients, and more.
If this opportunity sounds interesting to you, contact CompHealth for more information about this position and to discuss other jobs that fit your life, your goals, and your schedule.
To get started, contact Matt Montalvo at 203.663.9336 or email your CV in confidence to email@example.com. Refer to job number 2652836.
- Add a concierge practice to yours
- No buy-in and retain your practice
- Profit sharing
- Concierge model relieves the administrative burden
- Rounding is up to you
- Bilingual in English and any other language would be a plus
- Board certified or board eligible IM or FP
- Can be anywhere in the northeast
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.