Full Time Hospitalist Job Less than an hour to New Or..., LA
A nocturnist is needed at a hospital in Louisiana due to growth. The schedule is a 7 on and 7 off block from 7 pm to 7 am and 2 nights a week you will be off at 5 am for a quality-of-life. The incoming physician will see 5 to 6 admissions per night on average. They will also run codes and rapids alongside the ED team and an experienced NP team. The ICU has subspecialty support and no procedures are needed. If you do not hold an active Louisiana medical license, CompHealth has a licensing team to help you with the processing and application, if necessary.
You will receive a competitive base salary and performance incentives, full medical/dental/vision benefits, and 9 days of PTO. You will also be provided with relocation assistance, a sign-on bonus, CME, a 403b and pension plan, life insurance/disability, loan repayment assistance, and malpractice with tail coverage.
CompHealth is one of the largest permanent and temporary staffing firms in America. We are expertly trained to help physicians find the right job in the right location. Our goal is to ensure that your interaction with us is seamless and stress-free from start to finish.
If you are interested, contact Kaylee Petrosino at 954.837.2662 or send your CV and references to email@example.com. Refer to job number 2652874.
- Compensation of $300k plus
- Student loan repayment
- 7 on and 7 off block schedule
- No procedures needed
- 5 to 6 admissions per night
- IM and FP candidates are welcomed
- Open to 2021 residents
- Located approximately 40 minutes from New Orleans
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.