Locum Tenens Hematology-Oncology Job Unknown, ND
An established facility in North Dakota is currently in search of a hematologist/medical oncologist for locum tenens assistance. The assignment schedule is Monday - Friday from 8 am - 5 pm, with call, and the physician will see 14 - 16 patients per day. The incoming physician must be board certified or board eligible. Physicians who don't have a ND state license can work with CompHealth to obtain one.
We invite you to contact your personal CompHealth recruiter and experience the reason we are consistently named 'Best in Staffing' by our clients and providers.
- Certification: BC/BE required
- License: Active ND state license needed, not required to apply
- Schedule: Monday - Friday, 8 am - 5 pm
- Call: 1:2
- Caseload: 14 - 18
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel and comprehensive malpractice coverage
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- Access to online portal for assignment details and time entry
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.