Full Time Surgery Job Mount Shasta, CA
A critical access hospital in California is planning to hire a general surgeon. Currently, they have 2 general surgeons, but 1 is relocation. The hospital is a level 3 trauma center with 5 ORs. The incoming physician must do scope. The facility is accepting candidates who are board certified or board eligible. A CA medical license is required to start this position, and CompHealth can assist you with the processing and application.
You will receive a base salary with additional wRVU incentives, quality incentive bonus, and a retention fee at end of year 3 that will be ongoing annually. You will also receive medical benefits, life insurance/disability, vacation/holidays, loan repayment, relocation package, a sign-on bonus, CME stipend, a retirement plan, and malpractice coverage.
Mount Shasta is a city in Siskiyou County, California, at about 3,600 feet above sea level on the flanks of Mount Shasta, a prominent northern California landmark. Take in this awe-inspiring mountain near Redding in Northern California by hiking, seeing wildlife, cycling, fishing, and more.
If this opportunity sounds interesting to you, contact CompHealth for more information about this position and to discuss other jobs that fit your life, your goals, and your schedule.
To get started, contact Brittany Patton directly at 203.663.9348 or email your CV and references to firstname.lastname@example.org. Refer to job number 2653013.
- Base salary plus wRVUs and quality incentive bonus
- Retention fee at end of year 3
- Hospital-employed position
- Bread and butter general surgery
- Scopes are required
- Currently have 2 general surgeons
- Call will be 1:2
- Loan repayment available
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.