Locum Tenens ObGyn Job Unknown, NM
An established facility in New Mexico is currently in search of an obstetrics/gynecologist for locum tenens assistance. The covering physician will see 100 deliveries a month on the average. The incoming physician must be board certified or board eligible and be current with ACLS and PALS certification. Physicians who don't have a NM state license can work with CompHealth to obtain one.
We invite you to contact your personal CompHealth recruiter and experience the reason we are consistently named 'Best in Staffing' by our clients and providers.
- Certification: BC/BE required
- License: Active NM state license needed, not required to apply
- Caseload: 100 deliveries a month
- Other Certification: ACLS and PALS
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel and comprehensive malpractice coverage
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- Access to online portal for assignment details and time entry
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.