Locum Tenens ObGyn Job Unknown, GA
An exciting locum tenens obstetrics/gynecology opportunity is now available in Georgia. The ideal physician will have an active GA state license. CompHealth can assist physicians who do not have a current GA medical license with the process. The assignment schedule is 8 am - 5 pm, with call, and you will see 20 patients per day on average. The covering physician must be board certified or board eligible.
Please contact your personal CompHealth recruiter to tell us what you are looking for in a locum tenens assignment.
- Certification: BC/BE required
- License: Active GA state license needed
- Schedule: 8 am - 5 pm
- Call: Yes
- Caseload: 20 patients per day
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel and comprehensive malpractice coverage
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- Access to online portal for assignment details and time entry
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.