Full Time Hematology-Oncology Job Myrtle Beach, SC
CompHealth is currently assisting a South Carolina hospital with their search for a hematologist-oncologist due to succession planning. The incoming physician will take over the established patient base from the retiring physician. Your schedule will be Monday through Friday with a very light call as the hospitalist team covers admissions. They offer state-of-the-art diagnostic and treatment facilities. Come join another hem-onc in this practice that is currently being renovated and will be in the hospital. They welcome candidates that are board certified or board eligible, and completed a 3-year fellowship.
This hospital-employed opportunity has a competitive base salary guarantee plus wRVU production model. You will also be offered medical benefits, life insurance/disability, 30 days of PTO, relocation assistance, a sign-on bonus, CME allowance, a retirement plan, and malpractice insurance.
You will enjoy Myrtle Beach, a city and vacation resort on South Carolina's Atlantic coast. It is the hub of the Grand Strand, a 60-mile string of beaches. It is also known for its celebrity-designed golf courses.
If this opportunity sounds interesting to you, contact CompHealth for more information about this position and to discuss other jobs that fit your life, your goals, and your schedule.
To get started, please call Josh Rees at 954.837.2633 or send your CV to email@example.com. Refer to job number 2653093.
- Hospital-employed position
- Base salary guarantee plus wRVU production model
- 30 days of PTO
- Join another hem-onc physician
- Monday through Friday with a very light call
- Hospitalists do admissions for oncologists
- Located right on the Atlantic Coast
- Minutes away from Myrtle Beach, SC
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.