Locum Tenens ObGyn Job Unknown, FL
CompHealth is currently assisting a facility in Florida that is in need of an obstetrics/gynecologist to help with locum tenens coverage. The assignment schedule is Monday - Friday with shared call, and you will see 12 - 15 patients per day. The covering physician must be board certified or board eligible. CompHealth can help you obtain a FL state license.
A locum tenens assignment in a facility you are considering as a career possibility gives you an in-depth view of its operations and culture before you accept an offer. You can determine if it's a good fit for your lifestyle, practice preferences, skills, and experience. Your CompHealth recruiter can help you find the right temporary-to-permanent opportunity that will fit your needs and lifestyle.
- Certification: BC/BE required
- License: FL state license needed, not required to apply
- Schedule: Monday - Friday
- Call: 1:3
- Caseload: 12 - 15 patients per day
- Procedures: 20% C-section rate
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel and comprehensive malpractice coverage
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- Access to online portal for assignment details and time entry
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.