Locum Tenens Cardiology Job Grafton, WI
A Wisconsin-based facility is currently seeking an electrophysiologist to assist with locum tenens coverage. The schedule is Monday - Friday, with call. The assignment requirements include cardiac ablation, permanent pacemaker, and AICD/ICD. The covering physician must be board certified or board eligible with a current ACLS certification. If need, CompHealth will help you obtain a WI state license.
We invite you to contact your personal CompHealth recruiter and experience the reason we are consistently named 'Best in Staffing' by our clients and providers.
- Certification: BC/BE required
- License: Active WI state license needed, not required to apply
- Schedule: Monday - Friday
- Call: Yes
- Other Certification: ACLS
- Procedures: Cardiac ablation, permanent pacemaker, and AICD/ICD
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel and comprehensive malpractice coverage
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- Access to online portal for assignment details and time entry
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.