Full Time Internal Medicine Job Unknown, FL
A hospital in Florida is seeking a board-certified internal medicine or family practice physician to replace a retiring physician. You will work in an outpatient clinic with clinical and clerical support. The schedule is Monday through Friday, and there will be no call or weekend requirements. Take over a waiting patient base where you will see an average of 20 to 25 patients per day. Because this is a solo practice, candidates must have at least 2 years of experience. The ideal candidate will be bilingual in English and Spanish.
This hospital-employed position is offering a salary that is dependent on experience and is negotiable. There is also a potential for production and other quality measures. You will be offered student loan repayment assistance, medical benefits, a retirement plan, relocation assistance, 6 days of CME and stipend, 20 days of vacation plus holidays, and malpractice insurance.
At CompHealth, we are experts at matching you with your just-right job. Every step of the way, you will be supported by specialty teams comprised of tenured professionals. Our goal is to make a difference in the lives of our providers and the healthcare communities they serve.
For more information, please contact Linda Jacovino, Senior Search Consultant, email your CV (in confidence) firstname.lastname@example.org or call 203.663.9350. Refer to job number 2653123.
- $200k plus salary and incentives
- Loan repayment assistance
- Outpatient clinic Monday through Friday
- Clinical and clerical support on staff
- Bilingual in English/Spanish preferred
- Minimum 2 years of experience
- Located across the street from the hospital
- Access to both Florida Coasts
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.