Full Time Internal Medicine Job FL
This hospital-employed position is offering a salary that is dependent on experience and is negotiable. There is also a potential for production and other quality measures. You will be offered student loan repayment assistance, medical benefits, a retirement plan, relocation assistance, 6 days of CME and stipend, 20 days of vacation plus holidays, and malpractice insurance.
At CompHealth, we are experts at matching you with your just-right job. Every step of the way, you will be supported by specialty teams comprised of tenured professionals. Our goal is to make a difference in the lives of our providers and the healthcare communities they serve.
For more information, please contact Linda Jacovino, Senior Search Consultant, email your CV (in confidence) email@example.com or call 203.663.9350. Refer to job number 2653123.
- $200k plus salary and incentives
- Loan repayment assistance
- Outpatient clinic Monday through Friday
- Clinical and clerical support on staff
- Bilingual in English/Spanish preferred
- Minimum 2 years of experience
- Located across the street from the hospital
- Access to both Florida Coasts
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.