Full Time Breast Surgery Job Northern, CA
A hospital-employed 100% breast surgery position is available at a hospital in northern California. A local breast surgeon is retiring, so they need a fellowship trained breast surgeon who wants to build and stabilize the service line. Candidates must be board certified in general surgery with a fellowship in breast surgery. If you do not have a California medical license, CompHealth can help with the processing and application, if necessary. H-1B visa candidates can be supported.
This employed position offers a competitive 2-year salary guarantee; after 2 years the surgeon will work on an RVU formula. You will also receive an annual quality bonus, a signing bonus, health benefits, life insurance, 8 weeks of paid unscheduled time, annual CME stipend, relocation bonus, pension plan and 401(k), and paid malpractice.
This area has over 300 sunny days per year. It is an ideal location for an outdoor person to enjoy hiking, cycling, fishing, camping, hunting, boating, skiing, and more.
Let your CompHealth know what's important to you. We can connect you with orthopedic jobs in the location, and with the perks, that are essential to you.
To begin talking about this position, contact Ron Bansak directly at 203.663.9362 and email CV and references to firstname.lastname@example.org. Refer to job #2653164.
- Employed status with excellent base salary
- 2-year guaranteed salary and bonus potential
- Call-only for breast surgery patients
- New grads or experienced breast surgeon, fellowship trained in breast
- Take over a practice and be busy right away
- BC general surgeon - breast fellowship trained
- Wonderful place to practice and raise a family
- Close to all outdoor activities
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.