Full Time Neurosurgery Job Northern Region, CA
A neurosurgery position is available at a hospital in Northern CA. You will need to be board certified and experienced to build and stabilize the service line. Work out of 1 clinic and 1 hospital doing cranial and spine procedures. H-1B visa candidates can be supported. They need someone to start as soon as possible, so candidates must be licensed in California or already in the process.
This hospital-employed position offers a competitive 2-year salary guarantee. After 2 years the surgeon will work on an RVU formula. You will also receive an annual quality bonus, signing bonus, health benefits, life insurance, vacation time, relocation bonus, pension plan and 401(k), paid malpractice, and 8 weeks of paid unscheduled time. There is also the potential for trauma call (3 - 4 days a month) that is compensated separately from salary.
This area has over 300 sunny days per year. It is an ideal location for an outdoor person to enjoy hiking, cycling, fishing, camping, hunting, boating, skiing, and more.
Let your CompHealth know what's important to you. We can connect you with orthopedic jobs in the location, and with the perks, that are essential to you.
To begin talking about this position, contact Ron Bansak directly at 203.663.9362 and email CV and references to email@example.com. Refer to job #2653165.
- Employed status with excellent base salary
- Experienced surgeons only, no new graduates
- Call is 10 days per month
- General neurosurgery, both cranial and spine
- Great work-life balance, 1 clinic location and 1 hospital
- BC in neurosurgery
- Wonderful place to practice and raise a family
- Close to all outdoor activities
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.