Locum Tenens Critical Care Job Atlanta, GA
An exciting locum tenens critical care medicine opportunity is now available in Georgia. The ideal physician is comfortable with ENLS and has an active GA state license. The assignment schedule consists of 30 - 31 shifts per month and you will see 11 patients per day on average. The covering physician must be board certified or board eligible.
Let your personal CompHealth recruiter know what is important to you in a locum tenens opportunity so that we can match you with your just-right job.
- Certification: BC/BE required
- License: Active GA state license needed
- Schedule: 30 - 31 shifts a month
- Caseload: 11 patients per day
- Procedures: ENLS required
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel and comprehensive malpractice coverage
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- Access to online portal for assignment details and time entry
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.