Full Time Internal Medicine Job OH
This partnership-track position offers a 2-year salary guarantee and $50k of student loan repayment for a new graduate. You will also be offered medical benefits, life insurance/disability, vacation, relocation assistance, a possible sign-on bonus, 1 week of CME with stipend, a retirement plan, and paid malpractice.
You will enjoy working in a city that is part of the Dayton metropolitan area. There are a lot of restaurants, coffee shops, and parks to enjoy. It is considered one of the best places to live in Ohio. The public schools are very highly rated.
CompHealth is a national leader in healthcare staffing, serving providers in more than 100 specialties. With available positions in all 50 states, we can help you find an opportunity in the area and type of facility that best fits your needs.
If you are interested, please call or text Art Moran at 203.663.9358 or email your CV to email@example.com. All inquiries are confidential. Refer to job number #2653234.
- Partnership opportunity
- Great earning potential
- Student loan repayment
- Outpatient position
- Strong comp plan with benefits
- 4.5-day workweek
- Join a few PC physicians and practitioners in this established practice
- Dayton metro area
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.