Full Time Pediatrics Job Manitowoc, WI
A new pediatric physician opportunity is now available in Wisconsin with a large and established healthcare system due to growth. The office is open Monday through Friday and you will work 4 days a week. Call is 1:4 and is nurse triaged. The incoming physician will see 20 to 30 patients per day on average. They will also do newborn rounding, admit patients to 1 hospital, and attend emergency C-sections only if the OB requests it. Come join 3 other pediatricians with an office that is easily assessable from anywhere in the city and near several schools.
This position offers a $230k annual salary plus an incentive bonus plan. You will also receive a sign-on/relocation, paid malpractice with tail coverage, medical/dental/vision insurance, short- and long-term disability, up to 5 weeks and 6 days of vacation, 1 weeks of CME plus $4,000 allowance, $1,500 for dues and subscriptions, and a retirement plan.
Come live and practice in Manitowoc. It is located in Wisconsin on the breathtaking shores of Lake Michigan and is a family-friendly community that offers excellent schools, a multitude of activities, and a tremendous number of outdoor recreational opportunities. You will have easy access to sophisticated dining and cultural offerings within a short drive.
At CompHealth, we are experts at matching you with the right job. Every step of the way, you will be supported by specialty teams comprised of tenured professionals. Our goal is to make a difference in the lives of our physicians and the healthcare communities they serve.
For inquiries about this opportunity, please call or email Ashley Sanderson at 954.837.2676 or email@example.com. Refer to job #2653275.
- Join a team of pediatricians in a large, well-established healthcare system
- Traditional position with limited inpatient duties
- 4-day workweek
- No night or weekend clinic hours
- $230k starting base salary
- Incentive bonus plan
- Full benefits package that includes malpractice with tail, medical benefits, and sign-on/relocation
- Contact Ashley Sanderson at CompHealth for details -and mention job #2653275
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.