Permanent Rheumatology Job Southeastern North Carolina Setting Up Interviews for Experienced Rheumatologist, NC
This is a brand new service line, so they are looking for an experienced Rheumatologist who is comfortable building a program and getting it up and running.
- The Hospital has great support staff and plenty of patient referrals!
- Clinic hours are M-F, 8:30am--5:00pm.
- Practice will be 100% outpatient with NO CALL.
- Physician will see wide spectrum of patient cases including musculoskeletal conditions, arthritis, connective tissue disease, osteoarthritis.
- Employed position includes attractive base salary, production bonuses, signing bonus.
- Compensation package includes malpractice, health, disability, 403b pension plan, vacation/CME with expenses, relocation, and more.
- Must be BC/BE; both experienced and upcoming fellows encouraged to apply.
Enjoy easy access to museums and historic sites; stroll downtown for dining, markets, and local arts; exercise along outdoor walking tracks; go fishing or canoeing down clean waterways that flow for miles; tee off at area golf courses; or plan a weekend hunting and camping trip. Located close to I-95 and I-40, residents can easily venture to the sandy North Carolina coast or the beautiful Blue Ridge Mountains. This community truly exudes a relaxed lifestyle with warm, caring neighbors where hospitality is
a way of life.
Contact: Neal Fenster
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.