Full Time Family Practice Job Fayetteville, NC
- Offering 320-350K
- Highly competitive salary and employee benefits package including vacation/PTO, health insurance, and 403b
- Relocation allowance and/or sign-on bonus options
- We are seeking a qualified Family Medicine Physician for hospital-owned practice and Graduate Medical Ed program
- Qualified candidates should have both inpatient/outpatient experience
- Comfortable with joint injections, dermatology procedures and OMT
- Provider should expect a 70/30 preceptor/clinical workload
- Hospital rotation will be 1-2 weeks every 6 to 8 weeks
Enjoy easy access to museums and historic sites; stroll downtown for dining, markets,and local arts; exercise along outdoor walking tracks; go fishing or canoeing down cleanwaterways that flow for miles; tee off at area golf courses; or plan a weekend hunting and camping trip. Located close to I-95 and I-40, residents can easily venture to the sandyNorth Carolina coast or the beautiful Blue Ridge Mountains. The community truly exudes arelaxed lifestyle with warm, caring neighbors where hospitality is a way of life.
Contact: Neal Fenster
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.