Locum Tenens Urgent Care Job Eastern Connecticut, CT
· Location: Eastern Connecticut (near Mansfield, CT)
· Specialty: Urgent Care / Family Medicine / Internal Medicine
· Requirements: Active NY license, Active DEA, Board Certification REQUIRED
· Schedule: Mon-Fri (8am-5pm)
· Duration: December 1st, 2020 – ongoing (month-to-month)
· Compensation: up to $16,000/month
· Travel, lodging (if needed), and malpractice provided!!!
Our client who manages a large healthcare network in Tolland and neighboring counties in Connecticut is currently searching for a qualified Urgent Care physician (either Internal Medicine or Family Medicine specialty) to join one of their Primary Care clinics near Mansfield, Connecticut. This need is due to a retiring physician. They are looking for a candidate who can be ready to start by December 1st. The current team consists of 3 PCP’s, 3 Endocrinologists, a Behavioral Health Specialist, and a strong APP staff. This opportunity has the option to become a permanent position if it is a good fit.
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.