Locum Tenens Primary Care Job Jacksonville, FL
Our Florida centers provide a full spectrum of workplace healthcare needs, to ensure America’s workforce stays healthy and safe throughout their careers.
Services include preventive care, such as pre-employment fitness for duty exams, maintenance physicals, surveillance testing, immunizations, travel health services and injury care solutions for non-life-threatening injuries sustained at work. Our centers are complemented with OnSite Physical Therapy to assist with helping our patients restore function and mobility, as well as an Orthopedic specialist team to consult on cases that may require additional expertise.
We also offer full Urgent Care services to patients ages 2 and up for common minor injury/illness, sports physicals, etc.
With 522 locations nationwide, we provide care for America’s workforce in 44 states. We are currently accepting applications for a PRN (per diem) Physician, to support our 3 locations in Jacksonville. Please note, all Jacksonville sites operate Monday - Friday only, on normal business hours. We do not offer nights/weekends.
At Concentra, you not only are rewarded by helping thousands of patients feel better each year but also by the recognition you receive as a leader within the company. Your ideas will be heard. In addition to patient care, every Physician has the opportunity to make an impact on procedures and policies at the Center. Take a closer look at Concentra.
WORK ENVIRONMENT AND CONDITIONS:
- Clinical environment
- Minimal travel - 3 locations
- Sign up for shifts 1-2 months in advance
- Board Certification / Eligibility highly preferred in a related specialty such as: Family Medicine, Occupational Medicine, Prevenetive Medicine, Emergency Medicine, Internal Medicine, Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
- Occupational Medicine experience preferred, but we are willing to train otherwise qualified candidates in this area of medicine
- Licensure requirements of the state of jurisdiction
- Graduate of accredited MD or DO program of accredited university
- Unrestricted DEA license for state of jurisdiction
- Must be eligible to participate in Medicare (for Urgent Care patients)
- Training Provided in Our World-Class Occupational Medicine Process Management Model
- Medical Malpractice Coverage
- 401(k) with Employer Match
- Free FMCSA NRCME certification & 12 Cat 1 CME credits
- Additional CME and learning opportunities
If you’re looking for an organization that cares for your growth and well-being as much it does its patients, consider Concentra.
This job requires access to confidential and sensitive information, requiring ongoing discretion and secure information management.
Concentra is an Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability/veterans
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.