Permanent Psychiatry Job Nashua, NH
100% Outpatient Psychiatry Practice - Employed
45 Minutes to Boston, MA
Join a practice where you can use all your skills and education!
- $200,000 - $250,000 base salary
- Sign-on bonus and relocation
- Call 1:6 (after hours - one week at a time)
- Willing to see all ages
- Spanish speaking physician preferred
- Turn-key practice/immediate need
- Academic affiliation
- Practice evidence-based psychopharmacology
- Work at one facility - participate in staff development programs
- 80% clinical and 20% administrative
- Excellent support staff with years of experience
- Comprehensive benefits - medical, vision, dental and paid malpractice
- Job Requirements: Physician with MD/DO degree – Board Certified or TRULY Board Eligible with a valid medical license
- J1 and H1B visa eligible position
This area boasts an excellent educational system and is a great place to raise a family!
- Unmatched low cost of living, superb quality of life and a vibrant cultural destination
- 2nd largest city in New Hampshire - 85,000 residents
- 45 minutes to Boston, MA and one hour to the New Hampshire Sea Coast
- Outstanding medical community with multiple hospitals
- Golf courses and country clubs
- Excellent shopping malls, outlet malls and fine dining restaurants
- Private and public-school system - home to two universities
- Gorgeous river view and river frontage homes available
- Countless outdoor activities including: hunting, fishing, boating, skiing, canoeing, rock climbing, public tennis courts, aquatic center, public parks, state parks, swimming pools, water parks, football, basketball, soccer and baseball fields!
Job ID: P 11244672
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.