Full Time Psychiatry Job Madera, CA
Posted by The Inline Group
Employer Camarena Health Center
Camarena Health Center -
- Full Time
- Hours:Monday - Friday 8 AM - 5 PM
- New Graduates
- Average Patients seen: 8-10
- Call Schedule: No Call
- Loan Repayment
- Compensation: Competitive Compensation
- Benefits: - Medical/Dental/Vision - 3 Weeks Automatic Vacation Upon Start - Vacation Increases to 4 Weeks After 3 Years of Service - 10 PTO Days, 9 Holidays, and 10 Sick Days- 403b With 5% Match - Loan Repayment Options Available Through the NHSC - CME Days Plus Allowance - Malpractice Insurance Paid- License, DEA, and 1 Association Fee Paid
- Additional Info: - Psychiatrist will be seeing patients of all ages. - The Psychiatrist will provide behavioral health services to individuals and in group settings, on a wide range of topics to include but not limited to psychosocial assessment, individual therapy, group therapy, short-term, evidence-based counseling, and crisis intervention. - Will be joining a stable company (40 years). - No weekends or call, allow for a much sought after work/life balance.- EMR: GE Centricity - Extremely affordable housing compared to other large cities in CA. - Madera County offers some of the best education in the state of California, a desirable cost of living, and a strong sense of community. - We are located 20 minutes from Madera, 40 minutes from Fresno, 2 hours from San Jose, and 2.5 hours from San Francisco.
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.