Permanent Endovascular Surgery Job Houston, TX
Endovascular Neurosurgeon opportunity in Houston. This hospital is a 250 bed facility on the west side of Houston. Join two employed Neurosurgeons on staff and those two do spine and some cranial. The hospital is moving to become a Comprehensive Stroke Center.
A few of the great things about Houston are:
• Diversity (one of the most diversified major cities in the country)
• International Airport
• Largest Medical Center in the world
• 14 colleges and universities in Houston
• Numerous Medical Schools, fellowships, and research programs
• Strong economy
• One of the fastest growing areas of the country
• Low taxes (no state income tax)
• Tort Reform
• Low cost of living
• Warm climate (say goodbye to Winter)
• Seemingly endless cultural, sports, and leisure offerings
The hospital system utilizes the state of the art equipment, and fully supports each physician with appropriate staff, facilities, marketing, strong referral base, and equipment which creates low turnover of personnel.
Contact Rick Clark Med Staff Matters 757-460-1299 or email firstname.lastname@example.org or visit www.medstaffmatters.com
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.