Locum Tenens Neurology Job Bismarck, ND
alarm 3 days ago
Posted by CompHealth
A new locum tenens neurology is now available in North Dakota. You must be comfortable with EMGs. The assignment schedule is a mixture of clinic and inpatient, with call, and the physician will see 6 - 8 patients per day on average. You need to have an active ND state license for this assignment. If you do not have an active ND license CompHealth can assist you in obtaining one.
CompHealth has the largest client network in the nation giving you the most opportunities to choose from locally and nationally.
- Certification: BC/BE required
- License: Active ND state license needed, not required to apply
- Schedule: Clinic and inpatient
- Call: 7 am - 7 am
- Caseload: 6 - 8 patients per day
- Procedures: EMGs required
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel and comprehensive malpractice coverage
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- Access to online portal for assignment details and time entry
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.