Full Time Family Practice Job Unknown, NY
An exciting opportunity is now available to take over a concierge practice in New York. The current physician is retiring, so the incoming physician will have a waiting patient panel. A concierge or membership-based practice focuses on enhancing the physician-patient relationship. The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 5 years of experience.
This opportunity allows you to continue running your practice exactly how you want. They relieve you of administration burdens. They will handle all the concierge membership, billing, marketing, communications to patients, and more.
At CompHealth our goal is to ensure that your interaction with us is seamless and stress-free from start to finish. Every step of the way, you will be supported by specialty teams comprised of tenured professionals with decades of collective experience finding jobs.
To get started, contact Matt Montalvo at 203.663.9336 or email your CV in confidence to email@example.com. Refer to job number 2651952.
- Profit sharing
- Take over a practice from a retiring physician
- Concierge practice setup
- Waiting patient panel
- Telehealth component available
- Continue running your practice exactly how you want
- Prefer at least 5 years of practice experience
- Board certified in IM or FP
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.