Full Time Oncology Job Weymouth, MA
CompHealth is currently assisting a reputable health system in Massachusetts with their search for a gynecologist-oncologist due to growth. Enjoy a 4-day workweek with 10-hour shifts. Come join another gynecologist-oncologist, an NP, and a PA. They are looking for a collaborative physician to work in a team environment. The ideal candidate will have a strong surgery background to include training and experience in traditional open, as well as minimally invasive surgeries. They welcome M.D.s and D.O.s that are board certified and board eligible. CompHealth has a licensing team that can help you with the processing and application of a MA medical license, if necessary. Final-year fellows are welcome to apply.
This hospital-employed opportunity has a competitive salary. You will also be offered medical benefits, life insurance/disability, vacation/holidays, relocation assistance, a sign-on bonus, CME, 403b and 457b retirement plans, and malpractice insurance.
Come practice in Weymouth, a residential suburb located just south of Boston. The community is nicely situated for easy access to Cape Cod and the Greater Boston area.
If this opportunity sounds interesting to you, contact CompHealth for more information about this position and to discuss other jobs that fit your life, your goals, and your schedule.
To get started, contact Francesca Bell at 954.616.2912 or send your CV and references to email@example.com. Refer to job number 2652320.
- Comprehensive benefits
- Reputable health system
- Enjoy a 4-day workweek
- Join another gynecologist-oncologist, an NP, and a PA
- Collaborative physician to work in a team environment
- Strong surgery background preferred
- 2021 fellows are welcome to apply
- Excellent location 15 miles from Boston
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.