Locum Tenens Emergency Medicine Job Maryville, MO
A Missouri-based facility is currently seeking an emergency medicine physician to assist with temporary locum tenens coverage. The covering physician must be board eligible and have current ACLS, ATLS, and PALS certification. You will need to have an active MO state license for this position. The assignment schedule is 7 am - 7 pm or 7 pm - 7 am.
With access to the largest bank of temporary and permanent positions nationwide, your CompHealth recruiter will help you find a practice opportunity that truly matches your criteria.
- Certification: BE required
- License: Active MO state license needed
- Schedule: 7 am - 7 pm or 7 pm - 7 am
- Other Certification: ACLS, ATLS, and PALS
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel and comprehensive malpractice coverage
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- Access to online portal for assignment details and time entry
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.