Locum Tenens Cardiovascular Surgery Job Unknown, KY
A facility in Kentucky seeks a cardiovascular surgeon to assist with locum tenens coverage. The assignment schedule is weekends, 7 am - 7 am and the physician will see 20 - 30 patients per day typically. You must be board certified or board eligible with current ACLS and BLS. The incoming physician must have a current KY state license.
Our goal is to make a difference in the lives of our providers and the healthcare communities they serve. Please contact your CompHealth recruiter to find out more about this and other available opportunities.
- Certification: BC/BE required
- License: Active KY state license needed
- Schedule: Weekends, 7 am - 7 am
- Call: Yes
- Caseload: 20 - 30 patients per day
- Other Certification: ACLS and BLS
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel and comprehensive malpractice coverage
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- Access to online portal for assignment details and time entry
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.