Locum Tenens ObGyn Job Unknown, WI
A facility in Wisconsin seeks a locum tenens obstetrics/gynecologist to provide coverage. The assignment schedule is Monday - Friday from 8 am - 5 pm with night and weekend call. Each physician sees 20 - 25 patients per day and 2 - 3 deliveries per week. The ideal candidate is board certified or board eligible. CompHealth can help physicians without a WI state license obtain one.
CompHealth is the industry leader in both locum tenens and permanent healthcare staffing and can find the right job in the right location for you.
- Certification: BC/BE required
- License: WI state license needed, not required to apply
- Schedule: Monday - Friday 8 am - 5 pm
- Call: Yes
- Caseload: 20 - 25 patients per day, 2 - 3 deliveries per week
- Procedures: 20 - 25% C-section rate
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel and comprehensive malpractice coverage
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- Access to online portal for assignment details and time entry
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.