Full Time Family Practice Job Unknown, CT
An opportunity is now available to take over a concierge practice in Connecticut. The current physician is retiring, so the incoming physician will have a waiting patient panel. A concierge or membership-based practice focuses on enhancing the physician-patient relationship. The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 5 years of experience.
This opportunity allows you to continue running your practice exactly how you want. They relieve you of administration burdens. They will handle all the concierge membership, billing, marketing, communications to patients, and more.
At CompHealth, we are experts at matching you with the right job. Every step of the way, you will be supported by specialty teams comprised of tenured professionals. Our goal is to make a difference in the lives of our physicians and the healthcare communities they serve.
To get started, contact Matt Montalvo at 203.663.9336 or email your CV in confidence to firstname.lastname@example.org. Refer to job number 2652813.
- Take over a practice from a retiring physician
- Profit sharing
- Concierge practice setup
- Continue running your practice exactly how you want
- Waiting patient panel
- Telehealth component available
- Board certified in IM or FP
- Prefer at least 5 years of practice experience
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.