Full Time Family Practice Job Unknown, AZ
An opportunity is now available to add a concierge setup to your practice in the Arizona. The incoming physician can be located in urban or suburban areas with an affluent socioeconomic status. This is a great opportunity for someone who is looking for a change due to burnout, decreasing reimbursements, and administrative burdens. A concierge or membership-based practice focuses on enhancing the physician-patient relationship. The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 10 years of experience.
This opportunity allows you to continue running your practice exactly how you want. They relieve you of administration burdens. They will handle all the concierge membership, billing, marketing, communications to patients, and more.
At CompHealth our goal is to ensure that your interaction with us is seamless and stress-free from start to finish. Every step of the way, you will be supported by specialty teams comprised of tenured professionals with decades of collective experience finding jobs.
To get started, contact Matt Montalvo at 203.663.9336 or email your CV in confidence to email@example.com. Refer to job number 2652843.
- Profit sharing
- New practice in the area
- No buy-in, retain your practice
- Concierge practice setup
- Concierge model relieves the administrative burden
- Rounding is up to you
- Must be board certified with at least 10 years of experience
- Physician can be anywhere in the Southwest
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.